If you are about to complete your 12th with PCM and finding a better career option with a prestigious job profile and good pay in return. Then there are many options from which you can choose from.
If you are about to complete your 12th with PCM and finding a better career option with a prestigious job profile and good pay in return. Then there are many options from which you can choose from. But with the increase in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Scope, there has been a huge increase in the number of job profile as Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in India.
Aeronautical Engineering in India and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in India are both serving the aviation sector exclusively. There are many AME institute in India who are providing a training facility as DGCA and EASA Approved Institute in India. These Aircraft Maintenance Colleges in India are providing Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course in India which is also a boon for the aspirants who wants to serve the aviation sector.
IIA is the Best AME Institute in India which is the pioneer AME College to cater the Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Course in India, encircling a bunch of the Best AME College in India- JRNIAT, IIA Delhi and BIA Patna.
Beside from DGCA the AME College is providing EASA Part 66 Training in India as it an EASA Approved Institute. You can take Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Admission to be a part of this glorious history-making Aviation Institute in India and robustly increasing the Scope of AME in India.
Today the half of the manpower as a technician in the aviation sector is the results of IIA’s best placements and has increased the scope of AME in India. IIA is recognized for the best Aircraft Maintenance Course and the training provided to the aspirants.
IIA is equipped with Heavy pressurized & non-pressurized Aircraft- Hawker HS – 125, Learjet – 24, Bonanza A – 35, Helicopter SA – 318C, Eurocopter EC – 120B in the Huge Hangar place for hands on. Taking AME Admission is the best choice as it is the Top College for AME in India.
You can be a valiant AME professional after completing the Aircraft Technician Course in India with good pay in return. The faculties train the aspirants with huge potential dynamically with the help of Audiovisual classrooms, digital libraries, and recreational activities for overall development of the candidate with genuine Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course Fees.
The AME Fee Structure of IIA is much affordable than any other Top AME Colleges in India. Enthusiast can join IIA after 12 as it is the Best Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Colleges in India.
Aviation industry in India is expanding at a rapid pace. This expansion has given rise to the multiple opportunities from the development of new airports to launch of Regional Connectivity Scheme in the domestic segment.
Aviation industry in India is expanding at a rapid pace. This expansion has given rise to the multiple opportunities from the development of new airports to launch of Regional Connectivity Scheme in the domestic segment. The surge in the number of aircraft in the Indian airspace has also extended Scope in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering. An aspiring candidate must be determined and should be passionate about the aviation if he wishes to pursue his future in this challenging field. The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in India has got very wide scope. The domestic operators have placed an order for more than 1000 aircraft which will join the existing fleet in the next 10 years.
Placement options after the conclusion of any curriculum within India or abroad totally depends upon 3 major factors namely,
- Knowledge acquired: All the license courses are divided into theoretical & practical elements of the multiple subjects. Some include only theory while other may include only practicals or the combination of both. The grades received in those examinations matter the most as they are the sore reflection of your basic knowledge without oral assessment.
- Skill development: This skill can only be developed with experience and exposure. Candidates are high in knowledge but low when it comes to performance. Most of the training institutions lay more emphasis on the theoretical aspect as the development of practical training facilities requires investment & maintenance. In such a condition the lower exposure of working by hands and assessment of successful result remain absent thus lowering the employability skills of the people.
- Attitude: One may score 100% marks and have plenty of practical work experience but if your attitude towards work profile is not correct or negative then there are high chances that you might land in soup. In the aviation world, special subjects like Human Factors training is emphasised on regular basis to keep one’s morale high and develop a positive attitude towards work conditions.
IIA Group of Institutions pioneered an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Course in India for those who aspired to work on aircraft. We have produced alumni who are today some of the most successful and respected members of the best aircraft engineering organizations in India & abroad. Join Us!!
The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course in India run under the guidelines of DGCA, Govt of India. These Aircraft Maintenance Courses are subdivided into the license categories like Category A (Transit or Line Maintenance), Category B1 (Major Maintenance of Aeroplane or Helicopter).
The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course in India run under the guidelines of DGCA, Govt of India. These Aircraft Maintenance Courses are subdivided into the license categories like Category A (Transit or Line Maintenance), Category B1 (Major Maintenance of Aeroplane or Helicopter), Category B2 (Major Maintenance involving troubleshooting of electrical, instrument & radio components installed on an aircraft).
The regulatory authority in India, DGCA periodically inspects and approves Aviation Institutes in India which are involved in designing, operation, training and maintenance of an aircraft.
To acquire AME license the DGCA guidelines stipulates two procedures;
- By Undergoing Organised Training: Under this, an aspiring candidate can opt for admission in the Best AME Colleges in India so as to attain high skill & knowledge level. This basic training is of 2400 hours duration & is usually conducted within 24 to 30 months (for Category B1 or B2) in Top Colleges for AME in India. Its duration varies from organisation to organisation on the basis of their designed training program.
The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course Fee ranges from 6 to 8 lacs for Category B1 or B2 training. Along with the coverage of theoretical & practical elements related to aircraft maintenance, a candidate has to pass individual module examination conducted by the DGCA. Along with the theoretical & practical elements of AME Course, the DGCA guidelines stipulate coverage of 2 years of Practical Maintenance Experience at an approved aircraft maintenance facility. This experience can be obtained by working in a Maintenance Repair & Overhaul organisation or by getting associated with an Airline operations division.
- Without Organised Training: With no formal training in the Best AME Institute in India, passing expensive examination without any thorough preparation is a big risk. After clearing all the module examination in the relevant license category, a candidate needs to ensure an authenticated work experience of 5 years in a maintenance organisation which is extremely difficult.
By undergoing organised training, it takes around 4 to 5 years to get the Aircraft Maintenance License but without training, the licensing process takes more than 8 years. There are very few organisations which are situated in metro cities and offer quality training standards. As most of the head offices of the airlines like Indigo, Air India, Spicejet, Vistara are located in Delhi, the AME colleges in Delhi are most sought after when it comes to manpower requirement by these airline operators.