Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in India could be an exciting career for those who are looking for something other than medicine and regular engineering courses. Although it’s just another branch of engineering, it is a very new and promising field for the candidates who are anxious about aircraft.
Join the legacy and wear the pride on your shoulder for making it the safest means of transportation.
IIA is the place for global learning that offers rich opportunities for innovative and creative learning, which gives you a take off in your aviation career:
- IIA has set the Milestones in the field of Indian Aviation Industry by dedicatedly providing the technically skilled manpower over 37 years.
- IIA group is the only institution in India approved by UKAS to assesses conformity for competence against International Standards as it is recognized by the national accreditation body by the British Government.
- IIA group is one of the institutes which has successfully cleared the audit by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) to meet the International academic and training standards.
- IIA group is the only AME institute in India where the Aviation Experience of Faculty Members is more than 150 of years.
- IIA group is the only group in India for having the largest pool of Alumni World Network in the Global Civil Aviation as 40 % of technical manpower belongs to our institution.
- IIA Group is having various tie-ups with the leading Airlines like Air India as well as with MRO’s like Indamer.
If You Really Want to Pursue Aircraft Maintenance Engineering to The Best AME Institute in India: Call @+91-9599636749, +91-99715 69455 | Email- firstname.lastname@example.org