Do you have an unwary love for aircraft and the relatives? Do you know you can transform that love into a stable career? Do you know that you can make a good living out of your relentless pursuit to join and contribute to the aviation sector? Good news is that all this is possible with the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course.
The aviation industry is boundlessly growing larger and large every dawn. With the current technical developments and projects, the business and internationally bonds that are forged daily, aviation is at the center of it all. This automatically guarantees a long life career till retirement and reputed positions to all students enrolling for AME course.
However, enrolling is not all. Joining the best and top AME colleges in India counts. That is why the IIA group of the institute offers opportunities in the best colleges that offer both DGCA approved and EASA Approved AME courses. The AME admissions for 2019 are currently in progress so you aren’t late.
What makes is 100 % sure that the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course offers the most promising career opportunities?
- There is an increment of air traveling passengers by 25% already, which is bound to change with a positive index with time. This means that the aircraft industries will have to increase the manufacture of aircraft and this creates opportunities for AME engineering services.
- The world statistics show that there is already an existing shortage of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers in the world. The license offered at each of our institutions is valid at a worldwide level. This means that you can get jobs in India and other counties as well.
- A decrease in Airfares-This will encourage more people to start traveling by aircraft and this will directly yearn for more AMEs.
With the current Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Scope, here are some of the working sectors where Aircraft Maintenance Engineers will get employment at.
- In different Maintenance, Repair, and Aircraft manufacturing industries as Engineers.
- In Airlines-Before the aircraft take off, licensed AME will be required to inspect them and after approval of good health, they can fly.
- In Aircraft Operation Organizations-Organisations like EASA will need an Aircraft Maintenance engineer because their expertise and reputation in terms of civil and safety aviation proceed them.
- In flying clubs also for maintaining the aircraft used there.
- Civil Defence Forces- In different navy bases, there are aircraft which are used for country defense purposes. An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer is required to service them before flights.