An EASA Part 147 Organization in India works under the guidelines laid by the European Aviation Standard Agency. EASA has set certain benchmarks and guidelines which is widely adopted throughout the world by all the major aviation regulators.
Eligibility Criteria for EASA Course
- The minimum age for enrolment in the course is 14 years.
- The minimum age to get the license is 18 years.
- Secondary School Certificate i.e. class 10th Certificate is mandatory.
- School Leaving Certificate is mandatory.
- Medical fitness certificate by a registered MBBS.
- A passport is mandatory.
- Either English subject in SSC/HSSC or minimum IELTS Band of 4.5.
If you’re aspiring to join the aviation industry and work outside India, you will need to have an EASA license.
The only concern is that there is only two EASA approved organization in India, IIA Group is one of them. IIA Group is one of the oldest aviation institutes in India. They not only offer exceptional training to the students but they also offer the best placement in India.
Why go for EASA Course?
EASA License gives you the power of working anywhere in Europe and other non-European EASA members. Besides, the average salary of a person with an EASA license is a lot more than that of an AME (aircraft maintenance engineer).
EASA Part 66 covers the conditions under which a maintenance engineer is allowed to release an aircraft into service while EASA Part 147 defines the regulations a training organization needs to follow for both basic as well as Part 66 Engineers training.
Besides, the EASA course makes you an expert in a specific type of aircraft (it’s up to you which type to choose).
Why Should You Choose a Specialization?
There are a lot of benefits to choosing an aircraft specialization. One of them is money, of course. Other benefits include:
- You’ll be responsible for maintaining the aircraft completely (all the parts).
- You can work in the type of aircraft of your choice.
- You can work in and out of India.
Before you apply for EASA course, make sure you are eligible for it. If English was not your subject in class 10th, you can give the IELTS exam to be eligible for EASA. Contact us for further information.