- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Academy
- AME Syllabus in India Designed and Structured by DGCA
- EASA course
- Why Choose IIA Group of Institutions
- Is AME Course a Diploma or Degree?
- Job Scope After AME – Salary and Opportunities
- Scope of Mechanical and Avionics Stream in AME
- Technical Training Partners
- Training and placements
- About the AME Course
Indian Institute of Aeronautics (IIA) EASA AME College in Delhi
Indian Institute of Aeronautics (IIA) is an European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) approved Aircraft Maintenance Training Organisation (MTO) having approval number EASA.147.0127 and provides Basic training in Category B1.1 (Aeroplane fitted with Turbine Engine) as per the requirements and standards stipulated in Part - 66.
We aim to provide innovative services and added values by setting new benchmarks in aviation training by contributing best of our ability in making the aircrafts safe & airworthy.
Attaining the approval from National Aviation Authority in year 1981,IIA strived to become the most reputed and quality oriented Maintenance Training Organisation in India with nearly 4 decades of services to the Indian & international aviation industry.
Our facilities are located in heart of India and comprises of smart classrooms equipped with electronic multimedia resources and computer simulation based training.