- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Academy
- AME Syllabus in India Designed and Structured by DGCA
- EASA course
- Why Choose IIA Group of Institutions
- Is AME Course a Diploma or Degree?
- Job Scope After AME – Salary and Opportunities
- Scope of Mechanical and Avionics Stream in AME
- Technical Training Partners
- Training and placements
- About the AME Course
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) Course Fees Structure
The JRNIAT Institute, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course fees will be approx. Rs 3 to 7 lakh for the entire course. We also offer up to 100% scholarship to all the qualified students according to your AIR (All India Rank).