- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Academy
- AME Syllabus in India Designed and Structured by DGCA
- EASA course
- Why Choose IIA Group of Institutions
- Is AME Course a Diploma or Degree?
- Job Scope After AME – Salary and Opportunities
- Scope of Mechanical and Avionics Stream in AME
- Technical Training Partners
- Training and placements
- About the AME Course
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering ( AME ) Admission
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course Admission Eligibility:
Candidates should have passed 10+2 (PCM) or its equivalent examination in any stream conducted by a recognized Board/Council/University.
How to apply for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course?
Candidates can apply online or on the prescribed application form which can be obtained from the Institute.
Candidates are required to submit the following documents along with the application form:
a) Date of birth certificate or class X certificate with date of birth mentioned on it (two attested copies).
b) Mark sheet of 10+2 (Non-Medical or PCM) (two attested copies).
c) 2 passport size colour photographs.
Candidates who are appearing in the 10+2 exam can also apply.