DGCA & EASA Approved AME College Requirements
AME College Requirements
Operating for the last 43 years, we at IIA Group have rendered the finest aviation technocrats serving the Indian & International industry. Existing for over 4 decades in the field of Aircraft Maintenance Training, The AME colleges have been functional in different sectors of India producing technically skilled manpower desired by the aviation industry for the upkeep & operation of the aircraft that are put into service by the Government and private players in India.
DGCA AME COURSE ELIGIBILITY
The Director General Of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India has set forth AME eligibility criteria for admission in DGCA approved AME colleges in India as:
- 10+2 Pass with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as major subjects OR
- Diploma (Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical and Aeronautical)
- Minimum age at the time of admission is 16 years.
- Medical fitness certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- The candidate who has done a diploma in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronic stream can also apply.
- Verification from the State-run/Open school board for 10+2 results
- Aadhaar Card & Passport
These guidelines are to be strictly adhered to for enrollment in an DGCA approved institute in India..JRN institute of aviation technology is the oldest and the best aircraft maintenance college in India. If you are passionate and focused to become an AME, come to join JRNIAT the top-ranked AME College in India.
EASA AME COURSE ELIGIBILITY
European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) has set benchmark standards in aviation safety, which are adopted worldwide by all the major aviation airworthiness regulators. EASA regulations are approved & accepted by 28 European Union member states whose National Aviation Authorities (NAA) have been authorized to grant Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License after issuance of which an aircraft maintenance personnel gets authorized to certify & issue a “Certificate of Release to Service” (CRS) to an Aircraft for operation. The training of the enrolled candidates in an EASA approved Part 147 organization is based on rigid standards laid in EASA Part 66 aircraft maintenance training curriculum. We at IIA group provide you approved & worldwide accepted Aircraft Maintenance Training at its best aircraft maintenance engineering college in India, which is EASA approved. Indian Institute of Aeronautics (IIA) Delhi is an AME college & has been assigned worthwhile to yield the best AME professional.
EASA mandates that the license is ascertained in short duration to those aspirants who are trained under authorized & approved EASA Part 147 Maintenance Training Organisation (MTO).
An EASA Part 147 Maintenance Training Organisation function under the standards laid down by the parliament of the European Union and pronounced the eligibility criteria as:
- Minimum age for grant of Part 66 License 18 years (Min age for enrollment is 14 years)
- Aspiring candidates from any speciality (arts, commerce, science etc) are eligible for this course.
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC or Class 10th)
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC) signed by the school authority or the Principal
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by the registered medical practitioner (Min M.B.B.S)
- Mandatory Passport (for issuance of Airport Entry Pass)
- Basic knowledge of the English language (Min IELTS Band of 4.5 or mandatory English subject in SSC or HSSC)
These guidelines are to be strictly adhered to for enrollment in an EASA approved institute in India. Indian Institute of Aeronautics (IIA) is the oldest and the best aircraft maintenance college in India. If you are passionate and focused to become an AME, come to join IIA the top-ranked AME College in India.