Table of Contents
Benefits of DGCA Approved AME Courses
One should take AME admission in the great AME Colleges situated in India for those willing to pursue the aviation sector. In AME, one is trained to serve the aircraft while aeronautical engineering deals with manufacturing and designing. The job of an AME professional very prestigious and filled with responsibility.
This course has many benefits as the number of people traveling by air is increasing every year at a steady rate (source), which means that there will be a hike in the number of job profiles available in this sector. Once the course/training is complete, a license is issued by the DGCA.
The IIA group of institutes in the top AME College. They offer two types of aircraft maintenance engineering courses; of which we will discuss the Director-General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) Approved course. The other course is the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA).
Eligibility Criteria to Get Admission in DGCA Approved AME Colleges
• The aspirant must be at least 16 years old during the admission process.
• Along with the original documents required during admission, a medical fitness certificate signed by a registered medical practitioner should be attached.
• The aspirant must pass in the major subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics).
• If the individual has completed their schooling, verification from the school board for the 10+2 result is required.
Once all these criteria are met, you can choose the best college that offers the AME course. The top colleges for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Admission in India are under the Indian Institute of Aeronautics Group.
There are many benefits of pursuing a DGCA Approved AME Course, of which some of them are listed below:
• The total duration of the course ranges from 3 years to 5 years, which means that it won’t take long to complete your studies, unlike other courses. Once you have finished the course, a worldwide accepted license and certificate will be issued, which will mention that you are eligible to work anywhere in the world.
• The job opportunities are endless. Many companies offer well-reputed job positions, so there is a high chance that you won’t go jobless after the completion of your course.
• The companies' jobs come with a handsome salary, and it enables the employees to live a luxurious life.
• Another benefit of the aircraft maintenance engineer course is that you are set for a long career in the sector once you have completed it. As the number of travelers increases, the job opportunities increase, and now this course is in high demand.
Register Now for AME Entrance Exam 2021 Today!
Fill in the below form