- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Academy
- AME Syllabus in India Designed and Structured by DGCA
- EASA course
- Why Choose IIA Group of Institutions
- Is AME Course a Diploma or Degree?
- Job Scope After AME – Salary and Opportunities
- Scope of Mechanical and Avionics Stream in AME
- Technical Training Partners
- Training and placements
- About the AME Course
BIA Patna - AME College
Approved by Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Government of India
Bharat Institute Of Aeronautics (BIA) was established in the year 1981. The college is situated on premises of Jai Prakash Narayan International Airport, Patna.
Bharat Institute of Aeronautics (BIA), Patna is one of the primary Institutions promoting aviation awareness and moving forward towards progressive development with changing times & technology. The Institute provides ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) standard of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course in one roof facility. The Institute is approved by the Director-General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Govt. of India. The Institute is equipped with all varieties of modern technologies such as different varieties of aircraft and equipment models for the understanding of dimension aspects of aircraft engineering.
- Institute is equipped with two operational aircraft.
- Highly experienced and qualified faculties.
- Well equipped laboratories and workshops with the latest technical aid to impart practical training.
- 100% ragging free environment.
Bharat Institute of Aeronautics has some of the most qualified and skilled trainers who are dedicated and professionally amongst the best. Their vast experience and knowledge of the aviation industry are unmatched. Individual case study pertaining to the respective module with the use of modern training aid gives knowledge and skill development program a leading edge over their contemporaries